Monday, May 21, 2007

Curious as a Cat

(Link at left)

What aspect of your life do you think you could be persecuted for?
For my liberality in Christianity (yes, let gays be ordained and get the fuck OVER it!), for my liberality in what people "should" be "allowed" to do at the library (if you don't like what someone is doing online, don't look at the screen), my unwillingness to hand over confidential patron information.... Would I go to jail for these things? I'm not sure the church thing would put me in jail, but I could leave the church. The library stuff: yes, I could go to jail...would I? I hope I'd stand firm on my principles.
When was the last time you laughed so hard you couldn't stop?
I can't remember, but it was in the living room and involved a movie that Sparky didn't understand (I can't remember what movie, either--early senility).
If you could have the personality of any TV character, whose would you choose?
I'm tempted to say Grissom on CSI, but not his "bug thing." Maybe Sara Sidle. In reality, I've always wanted to be Samantha Stevens, but I fear I'm more of a Gilligan.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.