Monday, April 2, 2007

Haloscan hates me

Thanks to those of you who have commented here and elsewhere. Unfortunately, I can't seem to respond to any of your wise words (though I can read them!); whenever I try, my computer responds with:
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.
What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information
So. Whatever. Thanks for commenting. I'm off to play a sudoku. Fuckin'Haloscan!

Also, I have enchilada sauce under my fingernails. Not a good look...and I can't get it all out...grrrr.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.