Saturday, February 3, 2007

Friday Fiver

(Link at left)
Superbowl Sunday Fiver

1. American football: good times or couldn't care less?
LOVE
IT
!!
2. Do you have a favorite sports team?
Packers!
But we also cheer for the Broncos (now that Elway is gone) and the Browns.
I loathe basketball, and couldn't possibly care less about baseball, but I do love me some football.
3. What's your favorite junk food?
Yes. Junk Food R Us. I prefer sugar.
4. Are football players paid too much?
ALL sports people are paid too much. Oh, well....
5. Who do you think will win this year's Superbowl?
I really hope Bad Rex shows up and the Colts are on point the whole day.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.