Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Survey Place

100 Random Questions

1. What is the last alcoholic beverage you drank? I had a glass of wine Friday night at the staff party.

2. Do you follow college football? Not very closely

3. How many miles does your car have on it? I think about 75,000...?

4. Who was the last person to send you a text message and what was it about? Amy, abour her drive to the airport...18 months ago or so.

5. Last time you went swimming in a pool? Since I don't swim, this is sort of a trick question. The last time I was in a swimming pool was last summer in G@len@.

6. Are you happy? Mostly, yes.

7. Where was the last place you went shopping? Menard's

8. How do you feel about your hair? I like my hair. It's in a ponytail today, nothing very exciting, but most days I'm perfectly happy about it.

9. Where do you work? At my desk.
OK, in a library.

10. Last thing you ate? Hmmm, where did the rest of my dinner go? We drove through at C^lver's and I couldn't eat properly because of all the traffic...but I also never finished my sandwich....
SPARKY!!!! What'd you do with my food!?!?

12. Last time you smoked a cigarette? That would be in some previous life.

13. Do you have any expensive jewelry? Yes I do.

14. AIM or MSN? Neither: Google Talk

15. What classes are you taking? Not. Nyet. Nil. None.

16. How many hours on average do you work a week? About 30.

17. What is your favorite brand of make up? Don't wear it much, or often, but probably Almay.

18. Favorite NFL team? In order: Packers, Broncos, Browns.

19. Do you watch the Olympics? I always start out all gung-ho and then get bored. But I also always watch some of the coverage.

20. Last bar you went to? Good Gawd, who knows?! It's been a very long time.

21. Who was the last person to call you? Last call on the phone (here at home) was the church secretary calling for Sparky about Sunday's church service. Last person I talked to on the phone was Sparky calling to remind himself of the plan for after-school arrangements.

22. What's your sign? Scorp

23. Do you have a favorite number? 16

24. Last time you did volunteer work or made any donations? Church stuff

25. What do you spend the majority of your money on? The biggest single output simply has to be the house payment. And then I would think food would be next biggest, but that's not all in one place.

26. Where does most of your family live? In the U.S. I'm not being flip: we are all-the-frick-over the place here, and there's one whole branch in England.

27. Are you an only child or do you have siblings? There were 5 of us, but I'm WAY younger than everyone else.

28. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? No, but my siblings would. They've told me that frequently.

29. Ever been called a bitch? {chuckle} Yep. Do I care anymore? Not particularly.

30. Got any guilty pleasures? Yep....

31. Do you drink beer? ...but that's not one of them. Ick.

32. Have you ever experienced true love? Yes.

33. Did you ever collect Beanie Babies? Sparky did. Not me.

34. Ever ordered anything online? Yes. Shoot; that's what I'm supposed to be doing right now!!

35. Myspace or Facebook? Nope, neither.

36. Do you have T-Mobile? Nope

37. What is your favorite subject? In school? It was history, or English, or Band....

38. Who is the person that took this before you? No clue, nor do I care.

39. Do you usually fall for the "bad boys"/"bad girls"? Nope, neither.

40. Were you an outcast in high school? I was a "brain" and a "band nerd." I was not particularly popular, but I had some very very good friends.

41. Last time you saw your parents? Mom: 18 months ago. Dad: over 12 years ago.

42. Do you have any talents? Many of them....

43. Ever been in a wedding? Many of them, including my own.

44. Do you have any children? Yes, one.

45. Last movie you watched? Grinch (the Jim Carrey version)

46. Are you missing anyone right now? Beast

47. Did you take a nap today? Shhh, don't tell my boss!! [no]

48. What was your high school's mascot? We were the Pirates.

49. Ever been on a cruise? Nope

50. Favorite vacation spot? Moosehead Lake, Maine; Ouray, Colorado; Ydra, Greece; Yorkshire Dales

51. How many pets do you have? Sparky has a guinea pig.

52. Do you have any wealthy friends? Define "wealthy."

53. Ever met anyone really famous before? Yes

54. Favorite actress? Emma Thompson

56. Are you multi-tasking right now? Yes

57. Could you handle being in the military? No. Way.

58. Are you hungry or thirsty? I'm a little thirsty, but too lazy to get up and get something right now.

59. Favorite fast food restaurant? C^lver's, or maybe T@co Bell.

60. Do you have any grandparents still alive? No. They'd all be over 120 years old.

61. What is your average cell phone bill? No clue. Beast pays it; I don't even look at it.

62. Do you own a camera phone? No

63. Ever had to take a sobriety test? No

64. Do you believe in Karma? Not religiously, but I do think what goes around comes around.

65. Can you speak any other languages? I speak Spanish, but not well.

66. Last time you went to the gym or worked out? Last Wednesday

67. How many pairs of shoes do you own? About 30, including snow boots, etc.

68. Do you have a photo hosting site that you use? Not really.

69. Last place you drove in a car: To work, to get lunch, to pick up Sparky at school, to Men@rd's, to C^lver's, home.

70. What is your college mascot? The P!0neers. ugh

71. Ever been to Las Vegas? Yes

72. Nicest hotel you ever stayed in? No clue. Maybe E@gle R!dge in G@lena.

73. Have you ever bought condoms? Hmmm, no I actually don't think I have.

74. How much money did you make today? Maybe $150? Before taxes.

75. What do you think is your best feature? My hair? My laugh? Oh, hell, I don't know!

76. Have you ever been gambling? Yes. Boring.

77. How old are your parents? Dad died at 75; Mom is going to be 85 in two weeks.

78. When is the last time you updated your blog? ...er...right NOW!

79. Do you have your wisdom teeth? In a box somewhere.

80. Best chap stick? Chapstick.

81. Have you been to New York City? No.

82. Favorite restaurant? Six Balls

83. Ever been to Disneyland? Yes.

84. Do you have a favorite cartoon character? Opus rocks.

85. Last thing you cooked? I toasted a bagel for breakfast.... Does that count?

86. How is the weather today? The sun came out! Otherwise, mid-40s and muddy.

87. Do you e-mail? Uh. Yeah? Once in awhile? {sheesh}

88. Last letter/piece of mail you received besides junk or a bill? I got my Public Libraries journal, the local weekly paper, at least one Christmas card....

89. Favorite store? Borders

91. Last voicemail you received? From the church secretary re Sparky / church.

92. Do you drunk dial? I haven't been thoroughly drunk in years, and I don't think I ever called anyone while I was drunk.

93. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Lost it...only it turned out to be under my desk.

94. What is the best city in the state that you lived in? The state capitol here is quite nice, but so is the Giant City to the East, if you like cities.

95. Favorite band? U2

96. Last time you were sick? Last winter, I think.

97. Are you bored right now? A little. And hungry.

98. Next concert you plan on attending? I'd like to get to one of Nicole C. Mullen's, but realistically, I think it'll be the concerts I go to in March with the youth group.

99. Do you watch reality tv? Yes, some.

100. What are your plans for tomorrow? I work 12 to 9. Otherwise, I'm not sure what I've got going. I need to do dishes and find the kitchen counter. And maybe pack up all the Christmas boxes scattered about the living room. Read. Yeah. That sounds lovely too.


WHEW!!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.