Thursday, December 14, 2006

Friday 5

Tools (link at left)

1. Where is your hammer, and what did you last use it for?
We have a few. I think there's one in the junk drawer in the kitchen, but the others are in the basement near Beast's workbench or in his toolbox.
2. What is your everyday cutlery like?
It's Chicago Cutlery, mostly 20 years old, but we've had to replace some knives over the years, and fill in some gaps. I keep losing paring knives.
3. What are you using for a toothbrush?
What is this, a trick question? I'm using a toothbrush. I think it's a Reach, but whatever: the dentist gave it to me the last time I was there.
4. How particular are you when it comes to writing implements?
I appreciate good pens, but I usually use cheap ballpoints. However, for work and for crosswords I use mechanical pencils exclusively now. I hate sharpening pencils, and a abhor dull points. I'm actually quite an office supply junkie...
5. What is the most use-specific tool you own?
Has to be the bookweights I bought last Christmas: one at home for books I'm reading while I do my hair, and one at work to hold books open while I catalog them.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.