Saturday, November 11, 2006

Friday Fill-In

11/10

1. Do you have any plants?
Nope. Just killed the last one last week. I've had it for 9-plus years. I have a black thumb.
2. Do you like any of the Starbucks holiday lattes - Pumpkin Spice, Gingerbread latte, Mint Mocha, etc?
I don't drink anything even remotely coffee-flavored.
3. What magazines do you subscribe to?
Entertainment Weekly, Ms., Presbyterians Today, Book Marks, Ignite, American Libraries. Beast gets Discover, Sports Illustrated, and Scientific American, and several at work. Sparky gets...manga. hee
4. If you could grant one person one wish this upcoming holiday season what would it be and why...
Narrowing it down to people I know pretty well, because otherwise I'd be wishing for an end to the upheavals in the Sudan or something.

So, it would either be Amy sorting out the Feral Kitty situation. Or MIL deciding what to do about her future. They both deserve a little peace (not peach) of mind.
5. If you had a magic wand what would be the first thing you'd use it on?
I'd use it to close several people's mouths permanently like Keanu's in The Matrix.
6. What are you looking forward to most this weekend?
Tomorrow. I get prezzies.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.