Friday, October 20, 2006

The Survey Place

random

ARE YOU...
1. A cuddler? Sometimes. Sometimes NOT!
2. A morning person? Yes, as long as I've had a few good hours of sleep.
3. Are you a perfectionist? Uhm, pretty much, yeah.
4. An only child? In many ways, yes. But I'm not.
5. Religious? I believe in God, and go to church.
6. In your pajamas? No, but that sounds like a wonderful idea!
7. Left handed? I'm a righty. My left side is pretty useless.

LAST...
1. Friend you saw: Beast is right across the room. Before that...I guess I could count someone at work....
2. Talked to on the phone: Sparky.
3. Text: I don't text.
4. Message over myspace sent: Use MySpace I don't either.
5: Instant message: Probably Amy.

TODAY...
1. Wore? Army green cargo pants, black long-sleeved T-shirt with orange and yellow designs on the arms and back, light green socks, black velcro shoes ("librarian shoes"), small gold hoops and a barrette pulling my hair back.
2. Was today better than yesterday? I sure got more work done yesterday! Yeah, all the way around, it was.

TOMORROW...
1. Is: Saturday
2. Got any plans: My list, so far: call Lisa, do Session minutes, to Cobblestones, to grocery store. I should add 'go to gym.'

FAVORITE...
1. Number: 16
2. Color(s): Blue
3. Season: Fall

CURRENTLY...
1. Missing: my mind. It's been gone so long I'm not sure I'll recognize it when it returns.
2. Needing: time to decompress.
3. Wanting: a bath and bed.

Q's AND A's

Q: What was the 1st thing you did this morning? At about 3 a.m., I had to get a blanket from the chair in our room. Beast 'needed' the fan on in our room last night and I was fucking FREEZING!

Q: Last thing you ate: A few Wheat Thins and two mini Babybel cheeses. That was dinner, along with a large glass of nice white wine.

Q: Do you have anything bothering you? Not physically. Otherwise, the answer would just make me cry....so I'm not going into it.

Q: What's the last movie you saw? I have no idea.

Q: Where is the last place you went? On a big scale, I was at work all day and came straight home. On a small scale, I was in the kitchen getting my evening pill about 5 minutes ago.

Q: Do you smile often? Yes.

Q: Do you wish upon stars? Not really.

Q: Are you a friendly person? Yes.

Q: Where did you sleep last night? In my very cold bedroom (see above).

Q: What color shirt are you wearing? Black.

Q: Do you have more guy or girl friends? I'm closer to the girls I know.

Q: When was the last time you cried? This evening, about 2 hours ago. Stupid Sparky was being stupid. I hate having a kid sometimes.

Q: What was your last thought before you went to sleep last night? "I'm c-c-c-cold. I hope I can sl.....zzzz..."

Q: What are you about to do? I think I'll head to bed after this.

Q: Anything hurt on your body right now? My back is a little tight, but this is normal pain.

Q: Whats your job position called? "Head of Technical Services"--oooh, fancy.

Q: What kind of phone service do you have? Our wired service has been good for the most part lately. Our cell service...eh, not so good, but it works when we need it, usually.

Q: Do you own a camera phone? Nope.

Q: What's your favorite month? June. August.

Q: What are you doing at 9 p.m. tomorrow night? Who knows.

Q: Whats your favorite Starbucks drink? Caramel Apple Cider.

Q: Do you prefer coffee or tea? Tea.

Q: Something red within 5 feet of you? Part of the blanket on my feet, and the Babybel wrappers on the table next to me.

Q: The weirdest thing that has happened this week? Amy's test results.

Q: Favorite sparkly things? Sunlight on leaves.

Q: Do you look good in yellow? It's not my best color.

Q: Do you sing? Yes.

Q: Ever sing in public? Yes.

Q: Least favorite color? Pink. Feh.

Q: Favorite kind of pizza? Thick crust pepperoni, Canadian bacon and onion from P@ulee's.

Q: Ever had Dippin Dots? I've tasted them. They are weird.

Q: How old were you when you got a cell phone? Approximately 35.

Q: Do you own your own house? We own a couple of rooms; the bank owns the rest.

Q: At what age do you want to get married? I got married at 22.

Q: Have you ever had to get a restraining order? No.

Q: How many kids do you have/want? Currently one. There were moments tonight where the answer could easily have become 'zero'. This parenting thing is hard.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.