Saturday, October 7, 2006

The Survey Place

Random

Q. First thing you did this morning? Woke up. It's taken awhile.

Q. Last thing you ate? The last piece of pizza from last night's dinner.

Q. What's something you look forward to most in the next 6 weeks? My birthday, I guess.

Q. What's annoying you right now? All the work I have to do today.

Q. What's the last movie you saw? Watched part of one of the Matrix movies a couple of nights ago....before that, probably "Monster House" this summer.

Q. Do you believe in long distance relationships? Of course I do. I don't think they're particularly healthy or wonderful, but I believe in them.

Q: Where is the last place you went? The pizza place last night to pick up dinner.

Q: Who is the last person you called? I called Beast from work yesterday.

Q: Been cheated on? Not to my knowledge.

Q: Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now? Anything is possible.

Q: Choose one to have (love, beauty, creativity): Love.

Q: Do you wish on stars? Nope.

Q: Does it work? Not for me, certainly! Generally, no. Wishing doesn't make it so.

Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them of: Nope. Extremely rarely.

Q: When did you last cry? Something I saw on TV this week. In fact, I think it was a CSI from last season involving abused kids.

Q: Do you like your handwriting? Yes, when I take the time to make it nice.

Q: Are you a friendly person? Generally, yes.

Q: Are you keeping a secret from the world? Of course.

Q: Who's [sic] bed did you sleep in last night? My own.

Q: What color shirt are you wearing? Blue with little blue camellias with yellow and red centers. It's my jammie top.

Q: Do you have any pets? I don't, but Sparky takes care of a guinea pig when he can be bothered.

Q: What is the color of your bedsheets? Pale blue.

Q: What were you doing at 9 last night? Running a bath.

Q: Last person you talked to? Sparky, about 45 seconds ago.

Q: When is the last time you saw your dad? Alive: just about exactly 12 years ago. Dead: a month later.

Q: Look to your left: Done.
OK, there's a nail clipper, a couch throw and an empty bag of pecan shortbread cookies, all on the seat of the couch.

Q: Ever cried yourself to sleep? Not recently.

Q: Ever cried on your friends shoulder? This week.

Q: Song that makes you cry? "Stuck in a Moment" or "Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own" (U2)

Q: Are you a normally happy person? I'd rate myself a 6 out of 10 (10 being maniacal).

Q: Is your self-esteem low? Sometimes. Lately, quite often.

Q: What color are your eyes? Hazel.

Q: Long or short hair? Just past my shoulders. Like it a little on the long side for guys, too.

Q: Current music? I'm watching CSI, so whatever strange music they've chosen for this episode, I'm trapped with.
Normally, however, you'll get a good idea of what I like to listen to by going here.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.