Friday, October 6, 2006

Four for Friday

Oct. 6

Q1 - Grocery Shopping:When you go to the grocery store, do you create a shopping list beforehand or do you buy according to a routine or whatever suits your tastes?
No, I must use a list. Lists keep me from buying something in every aisle and still forgetting to buy the 3 items that I really need.
Q2 - Awards:If you did the work, which award would you like to receive: The Noble Prize in Physiology or Medicine, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Literature, or Peace?
If I did the work, any of these would be great, but I could probably only manage the work required in Literature. I'd like to get the Peace Prize, but that ain't likely.
Q3 - Politics: Do you plan on voting in this November's elections? If so, and if a congressional seat is up for grabs in your area, do you view your ballot as a vote "against" the President, rather than a vote "for" him, or will your vote not take into account the President's performance?
Yes, I'll vote. I'm not sure who I'll vote for in every race, but I'll vote for the current governor. If there is a federal seat open, I will vote for a Democrat (unless s/he's a wack-job, no pun intended) as I nearly always do.
Q4 - Royalty: If you could be King or Queen of any country, which country would you choose and why? (Sorry but Disneyland is not a country.)
Holland would be nice, or Sweden, since I know those two still have royalty. If I could be queen of anything, I'd probably turn it down, actually because the concept has been tainted by MAS.
Tangent: why in hell would anyone want to be queen of Disney?? Gag. What a freakin' nightmare and how veryvery juvenile.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.