Sunday, September 17, 2006

?otd

What time is your alarm clock set to go off?
Depends on the day. Normally it's about 6 or 6:15. Weekends I can go a little later. If I could get to bed earlier, I'd rather get up earlier, but that just doesn't seem to be in the cards lately.
Who is the best looking celebrity male of all-time?
Of all time? Wow, I dunno. Was John the Baptist gorgeous? Was Moses? How 'bout the Buddha? :-)
I'm going with the old fave: Clark Gable.
Just goofing around today and wanted to know, Why do fools fall in love?
Genetic predisposition, the need to continue the species. We're all fools at least some of the time.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.