Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Cheddar X

Stolen Cheddar...

1. Last Christmas:
"...I gave you my heart/But the very next day..." OK, no, last year for Christmas we bought this laptop.
2. When I turn my head left:
I can't see the TV (showing Season 4 CSI on DVD), but I can watch Buddy noshing down on some hay.
13. I should be:
making and eating some dinner.
14. When I look down I see:
the carpet. Shock! There's no junk all over the floor.
15. The craziest recent event was:
the whole revisiting of the JonBenet Ramsey debacle.
16. If I were a character on "Friends" I'd be:
for today at least, Phoebe.
17. By this time next year:
all this Sirsi crap will be done and I'll be able to do my job again.
18. My favorite aunt is:
dead. There are no family members of my parents' generation still living. Actually, the youngest of them were in their late 50s when I was born, so they've all been gone for some time; I never really had a "favorite aunt."
19. I have a hard time understanding:
mapping. And, completely unrelated, meanness.
20. One time at a family gathering:
someone didn't start crying. I'm sure that must have happened at least once. I can't tell you when it was; at every family gathering I remember at least one person ended up all pissed about something someone else said/did/omitted/looked like/.... Ah, family dysfunction: ain't it great?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.