Tuesday, August 1, 2006

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.•

July 31

1. Would you rather interview or be interviewed?
Be interviewed. I never know what to ask.
2. Approximately how many jobs have you had? Fav? Least fav?
Probably around 20, give or take.
Least fav=Swiss Colony (seasonal) or delivering phone books.
Fav=my current job
3. What is the best interview advice you have?
Stop talking before making a fool of yourself ... oh wait, that's just me. ;-)
Otherwise, be as natural and honest as possible.
4. Would you rather work at home or away from home?
Totally at home, with weekly trips someplace to see people. Having stayed home with Sparky for 2 years, I know how desperate I get for human contact if I'm home all day, every day.
5. Have you taken any vacations this summer? If so, where?
Went to Mississippi in June, though that was defintely more work than vacation, and we just got back from a jaunt to the other side of the state last week.
6. What kind of lunchbox did you have in school?
I don't remember every year, but one was a Partridge Family lunchbox. I think there might have been a Hardy Boys one, too.
7. What is your favorite kind of cookie?
Oatmeal raisin.
8. Besides mine (ahem), what is your favorite meme to play?
I like 'em all. The easiest is Unconscious Mutterings; it's also a favorite because I've been doing it for almost as long as I've been blogging.
9. On a scale from 1-10, how romantic are you?
In terms of hearts-and-flowers, about a 4. I've been told I have a slightly more romantic outlook on life, however.
10. Two's company, three's a reason to get a bigger hotel room.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.