Friday, June 30, 2006

Normal

You Are 65% Normal

Otherwise known as the normal amount of normal
You're like most people most of the time
But you've got those quirks that make you endearing
You're unique, yes... but not frighteningly so!

So happy to find out I'm not scary in my quirks. The screaming jeebies every winter haven't scared Beast away, so I guess it's true.

The absolutely scariest part of this result? It is exactly the same score as I got last time, with the unimproved original.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.