Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday Fiver

Last Firsts...

1. What was the last new song you discovered?

I haven't listened to Launchcast all week (boo hoo), and that is my source of new songs lately. The last new (to me) one that won't stop running through my head is "Daft Punk is Playing at Our House."

2. What was the last new dish you tasted?
BBQ ribs that Sparky and I made for dinner the other night.

3. Where was the last place you visited for the first time?
Our trip to Mississippi took me through 4 states I'd never spent much time in, if any at all, before this month. And I've never seen the Gulf of Mexico before.

4. Who was the last new person you met?
All the people in D'Iberville.
But really, I meet new people almost every day at work.

5. What was the last new toy you played with?
My GPS, which was a lot of fun on our trip.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.