Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday Five

June 16, 2006

1. What’s the most embarrassing thing/job you’ve had to do to earn money?
Embarrassing? I don't think I've ever had to do anything embarrassing...

2. What’s the easiest and quickest way you have earned a buck?
As a temp in an office. I wasn't allowed to do any filing; to this day, I'm not sure why they wanted a temp when all I did was sit and write letters and read books.

3. If you could set your own salary, according to your skills and worth, how much would you earn?
I'd probably add about 15% to my current salary. And then add combat pay.

4. Are you a good saver?
Yep. I'm a cheap bitch.

5. What’s the most expensive and useless thing you have ever bought?
I've bought some stupid clothes in my life, stuff that as soon as I wore it the first time I realized I'd never wear it again.

I had a PDA for about a year before it broke...and I never replaced it. I like my paper calendar, thanks v. much.

Can't think of anything really enormous that I've wasted.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.