Monday, May 1, 2006

Me meme

from Claire Joy who got it here

I am impatient.

I want to be less judgmental.

I wish I had better self-control.

I hate rude and hurtful people.

I miss my dad.

I hear birds chirping and the guinea pigs scuffling around their cage.

I wonder if I'll ever get Life figured out.

I regret stupid parenting things I've done.

I am not as smart as people think I am.

I dance badly, but joyously.

I sing along with the radio.

I cry at the drop of a hat.

I am not always completely lazy.

I make with my hands outstanding challah.

I write because I can.

I confuse the will to do something with actually completing a task.

I need to stop whining so much.

I should go scrub out the shower.

I start a lot of things I never finish (although I'm getting better at that).

I finish everything on my plate.

I tag anyone who wants to play.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.