Thursday, March 16, 2006

3x Thursday

Weekends (and days off)

1. How do you feel about weekends? Do you look forward to them, or do you loath them? Why/why not?
Weekends are weird when one works them. So my "weekend" is really Sunday/Monday (except when I work Sundays). Generally, when I have a real weekend, I find myself busy doing something non-work-related, which is fine, but I also like weekends where I just hang out doing the odd chore, reading, and napping.

2. What do you like to do on the weekends? What don't you like to do?
See above. There's not really anything I don't like to do specifically on the weekend. Except maybe have work meetings.

3. Do you ever leave town on the weekends? If so, where do you go? What do you do?
We don't take weekend trips very often, because I work Saturdays a lot. On those rare occasions when we do leave town, we usually go to visit friends.

Bonus Question for Comments: What do you dowhen you have the occasional odd-day (3 day weekends, vacation day, etc)off?
When Sparky was younger, I'd try to play a trip to a museum/aquarium/planetarium...but now that he's a teen, I think I'll let him take the lead. Maybe an arcade or a movie. Nothing very exciting, really.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.