Monday, December 5, 2005

?otd -- multiples

The main page is here.

Which of the seven dwarfs personifies you the best -- Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Grumpy, Happy , or Doc?
Depends. About the only one I'm not is...well, I think they all actually live in me!

Today I seem to be an interesting combination of Sneezy and Happy.


What do you think of tip jars on blogs? You know, the "Donate Here" button? Do you ever give anything?
I never give. Too Scotch. In other words, I'm cheap. But, as Beasty reminds me regularly, not easy.


Would you ever wear a toupee?
I think in my case it would be a wig, eh?

Yes, I probably would. I'm a bit vain of my hair.

My grandmother went bald in her 70s or 80s. I have a good friend who is bald (no eyelashes, eyebrows, hairy legs, etc.) and she wears a good wig. While she's not shy about talking about it, there are a lot of people who tell her they love how her hair looks "today" and ask if she got it cut recently. Pretty funny.


The How Many game is one you have to go to the site to play. So...GO!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.