Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Tagged

Found this here. What the heck, why not?

Seven things I want to do before I die:
  1. Take some sem courses
  2. Get my motorcycle license
  3. Learn Hebrew, or Greek
  4. Jump out of an airplane (with a parachute, people!)
  5. Learn to be patient
  6. Visit all 50 states
  7. Visit all the continents except Antarctica
Seven things I can do:
  1. Skim/read fast
  2. Fake happiness
  3. Make a mean mac n cheese
  4. Blog
  5. Put things in order
  6. Hang drywall
  7. Keep track of friends
Seven things I cannot do:
  1. Understand mean people
  2. Not take things personally (sometimes)
  3. Make it through winter without getting depressed
  4. Deal with indecision (mine or other people's)
  5. Swim
  6. Understand physics
  7. Run a marathon (and why would I want to?)
Seven things I say a lot:
  1. Damn!
  2. Rats.
  3. [Sparky!!]
  4. What're we having for dinner?
  5. I forgot to...
  6. Where is/are my...?!?!?
  7. Shit.
Seven things I find attractive in the opposite sex:
  1. Smile
  2. Kindness
  3. Hair
  4. Chest/Shoulders
  5. Sense of humor
  6. Intelligence
  7. Courtesy
Seven celebrity crushes:
  1. Brad Pitt
  2. Viggo Mortenson
  3. Patrick Stewart
  4. Will Smith
  5. George Eads
  6. Hugh Grant
  7. Gary Dourdan
Seven people who have to do this next:
  1. Amy
  2. Jenica
  3. Molly
  4. Robert (in his massive spare time--not)
  5. Jenny
  6. Artcat
  7. Beast
  8. Amended: ...and anyone else who wants to play...


So? GO!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.