Friday, October 7, 2005

Fives

Friday 5

1. How long have you had your LiveJournal/blog?

Almost two years (started the first one in January '04).

2. What do you consider to be the main purpose of your LiveJournal/blog?
Which one? This one is memes. I have others for work, for "life," for books, for trying to not kill myself....

3. If you could change something about your personal blogging style, what would it be?
Less verbosity.

4. What are your criteria for adding someone to your friends list/blog roll?
Consistent posts that interest me, either because they are funny or because they have to do with my career, or because they are friends. Or all three.

5. Name one thing that you've never before written about in your LJ/blog.
I don't think I've ever talked about playing Frisbee across my street with a neighbor kid.
__________________________

Friday Fiver


1. Have you ever been to the emergency room?
Yup. Too many times, both as patient, caregiver, friend, and (temporarily) as employee.

2. What's the worst pain you've ever had?
"You men don't suffer the way we suffer when we have labor pains." Hands-down. No comparison.

3. If you could choose your doctor, do you prefer someone of the same or opposite sex?
Don't care, although I will say the female doctors I've had have, overall, outshone the males with just a couple of exceptions.

4. Do you take vitamins?
Yup. Cuz I eat for shit.

5. Would you prefer to go to the doctor, the dentist or go sky diving?
Sky-diving. Though I don't mind the regular doctor. Don't like the dentist or the eye doctor--I'd rather go hungry for a week!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.