Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Casuality

Instructions: Give your opinion on each of the 5 subjects below. Descriptive links are provided if you want to know more about the subject. What do you think about...
  • the art of Pablo Picasso
  • I like representational art, generally. On the other hand, I think Guernica is a masterpiece of art 'explaining' war.
  • Health insurance
  • Two things: Thank God we have it this year! And what an enormous PITA insurance companies are.
  • the year 1937
  • er, well, uhm, I think my mother-in-law was born that year...My mom turned 16 at the end of the year, my dad turned 18, maybe he graduated? Martin Niemöller was arrested by the Nazis, according to the link. Not a good year. Not at all. Except for my mother-in-law, whom I love.
  • Ants
  • They fascinate me. There was a Star Trek:TNG novelization about ant-people-aliens that was really interesting. However, I don't like eating them or having them crawl on me. And if you've ever been bitten by a red ant (fire ant), you probably have ant-phobia, for good reason.
  • Ballroom dancing
  • Great exercise. Looks easier than it is. But all this new crap on TV with it is stupid. There's still nowhere to go dancing in 95% of the U.S. Unless you live in Wisconsin and live to polka (which, by the way, is a fun dance).

    0 sweet-talkers :

    Post a Comment

    Sweet comments from sweet people

     
    Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.