Wednesday, August 17, 2005

25 questions that won’t change your life

"borrowed" from Jenica

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at?
Glasses on? Hair
Glasses off? "Am I really awake?"

2. How much cash do you have on you right now?
Approx $190. I pay cash for groceries, which are on the list of things to buy today after work.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with “TEST”?
My first answer was "best." Jenica used that, so my second choice is "quest."

4. Favourite plant?
Wild: Columbine
"Tame": Rose

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Well. I clearly delete these far too often. Mine only goes back three, which is "Church" and dated 7/13.

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
LG calls it "Spring." Mostly I have it set on vibrate though, since I don't want it ringing as I walk through the library.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Basic black stretchy Eddie Bauer T-shirt. I'd link to it on their site, but it doesn't appear to be for sale any longer.

8. Do you “label” yourself?
I'm guessing on this cuz I don't understand the question, but how about "mom", "wife", "daughter", "librarian", "cataloger", lazy-ass chick the green Ford Ranger who needs to stop futzing with the radio and drive!"

9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?
Minnetonka leather thongs purchased 3 weeks ago. So comfy.

10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room?
Generally bright. Darkness depresses me. Unless... well, never mind.

11. What did you have for breakfast?
Everything bagel with American cheese, half a can of Diet Dr. Pepper and vitamins.

12. Since question 12 is weirdly missing, make some shit up.
Free advice: Always reread emails BEFORE sending them, especially if your boss in on the TO: list. Then reread them a couple more times before sending.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping. For a change.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?No texts, but oddly, the text area keeps a little record of my phone calls. The last one says:
[my home phone #]
-----------
<1000000000>
08 / 01 / 05
3 : 08 PM
15. Do you ever click on “Pop Ups” or Banners?
What am I? Nuts? No.

16. What’s an expression that you say a lot?
"Okey-dokey." Also, "Fuck." They sort of counterbalance each other.

17. Who told you they loved you last?
Beasty

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Buddy, the guinea pig.

19. How many hours a week do you work?
Supposedly 30. Usually about 34. Lately, less.

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None. I have about 6 photos I need to upload so I can post them on another blog.

21. Favourite age you have been so far?
I liked 28-29. Being pregnant was nice; once childbirth was over, having Sparky around was very nice.

22. Your worst enemy?
Me. Definitely

23. What is your current desk top picture?
From this site, centered on a teal background: 51% does not make a mandate!

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Get her address the next time she comes in and I'll go see her." [just found out a former co-worker may have moved up to my neighborhood]

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
Can I split the difference? I'd only fix a couple of the more bone-headed mistakes and take the $500,000 gladly.
I'm on lunch break so I backed up through the links we've all left and found "the missing quesion"--unfortunately, it has no meaning for me:
12. Last movie you rented from Blockbuster/local video store? Haven't been for eons, can't remember the last one I watched that someone else snagged. Too busy. We did watch part of "10" last night on HBO (I think) for our campiness fix. Ahem--after Sparky was asleep.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.