Friday, July 8, 2005

Coffee

Since I don't drink coffee, I answered this as if for "cold caffeine" (i.e. Dr. Pepper):

You Are a Soy Latte

At your best, you are: free spirited, down to earth, and relaxed
At your worst, you are: dogmatic and picky
You drink coffee when: you need a pick me up, and green tea isn't cutting it
Your caffeine addiction level: medium


It's actually fairly accurate--except for the obvious non-accuracy of my coffee habit. I think I might be more than "medium" but oh, well.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.