Monday, May 9, 2005

Quiz Day

stolen shamelessly (as usual) from Barb:



click here to take more tests like this at internet junk!


Yeah, like THAT's a surprise!

***************************************

Earth Mama


You're an earth mother! Your friends sometimes call you Gaea, because you're the original earth goddess! You and your kids both have dirt under your fingernails, and you spend as much of your time as possible out of doors. Your kids have an incredible appreciation for nature.


What kind of a freaky mother are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Hee hee hee hee hee. Hah.
NOT.
AT ALL.

***************************************











The Keys to Your Heart



1. You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

2. In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

3. You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.

4. You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.

5. Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

6. Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

7. You think of marriage something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it.

8. In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.


1. No, not really. I admire them but wouldn't necessarily want to be involved with them.
2. Hmm. Nineteen years of marriage, still love the Beasty...I guess. Maybe. ;-)
3. I have changed. But I do think I'm loyal, so in the sense of swapping partners, yeah this is accurate.
4. False: I'd never be around someone I knew was like this in the first place.
5. OH! That kind of 'open.' Yeah, pretty much true.
6. Yup.
7. A bit difficult...since I'm married already! I did think about getting married when I was younger, just something that would somehow happen. I guess I really didn't think about it.
8. I always feel self-centered, but the first statement is entirely not true of me.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.