Thursday, March 3, 2005

Thursday Threesome


Onesome: Routine-- Tell us about your morning routine. Do you get up at the same time every day, or do you sometimes hit the snooze button on your alarm clock more often than you should? Do you head straight for the coffee or into the shower?
I usually get up around 6 on weekdays, usually after whacking "snooze" at least once. This morning I didn't because...well, because I got the giggles. There was a song from the 70s on the radio... Nevermind.
Normally, once I'm up, I either get right in the shower to beat The Beast or I head downstairs for a bagel while he showers and then I get the bathroom. Depends on which of us is more desperately in need of a shower, and who needs to get to work first.
Twosome: Scheduled-- What’s on your schedule for the day? Do you schedule every minute or go with the flow?
Unfortunately, I'd rather plan my day a little bit, but that doesn't pan out very well at work. I like lists, and that works fine when I'm home, but at work.... Stuff interferes with accomplishing lists. I do have a mighty large TASK list in Office (at work), though!
Threesome: Maintenance-- What do you do to maintain your sanity each day in this hectic world? Do you find a little time to yourself each day and meditate, or wait until everyone’s tucked in for the night and log on to the computer or settle down with a book? Or do you run off to the gym and maintain your body while maintaining your mind?
Sanity? What's that??
I think my best sanity-preserver is blogging. Beyond that, I read or do crosswords--I looked over about 10 clues last night before the clipboard hit me in the face because I dozed off in bed--or listen to music, or talk to The Beast, or watch mindless TV (like poker).
Bible study helps, too.
Speaking of routine maintenance, the oil in my car is being changed this weekend, and I'll actually be home to "maintain" some organization into my house, for a change. Do you believe how excited I am about that!?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.