Saturday, December 4, 2004

Closing Time

Saturday 8

1. do you have all 4 of your biological grandparents?
Nope; they've all been dead for between 30 and 60 years.

2. do you live close to your immediate family members? if not, how far away are they?
Yes, one niece and two nephews live fairly close-by. Others live in Europe, Tennessee, Ohio, New York, Colorado, Texas.

3. my mum ordered a turkey dinner from a local market. it was o.k., but not very good. how was your turkey this year?
OK, but not enough meat. Must buy bigger next year...

4. after being diagnosed with CIN2 pre-cancer of the cervix, i'm thankful for my health this year the most. how about you? what are YOU thankful for this year?
Health. Happiness. Love.

5. after my turkey splurges, i'm going to be dieting soon ... in the middle of the holiday season. have you ever dieted, and if so, have you tried to do it during a difficult time? (birthday, religious holiday, work parties, etc.) how did it come out?
Dieting doesn't work for me. I did give up processed sugar for Lent about 5 years ago. I lost about 10 lbs. Have since gained it back, and more.

6. tell us about your favourite thanksgiving dish.
Stuffing. I'm pretty easy to please.

7. where was your thanksgiving celebration this year? did you host, or go elsewhere?
In my dining room. Which is still trying to recover.

8. describe your dream thanksgiving ... where is it, who is attending, what is served?
My house I grew up, the whole family around the table (all 19+ people), the usual fixin's. Games afterwards, once the dishes have been finished.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.