Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Tuesday Twosome

Holidays...

1. Are you almost finished with your holiday shopping or you haven't started yet?
Yes, nearly done. A few odds and ends, and then I need to get stuff wrapped and sent. Our gift to each other is the DVD thingy, and Sparky's getting money.

2. What do the holidays mean to you? How does this affect how you celebrate the holidays?
This holiday is supposed to be about waiting for Jesus to arrive. I wish it weren't so nuts, so that I could focus on that. This year I'm really trying to get everything finished early so I can enjoy the actual holiday time. Usually I'm at varying levels of panic throughout the month of December. We'll see how it works out.

3. Are you going away for the holidays or staying home?
Staying home, no relatives coming. I hope. Sparky and The Beast may go to the Gs for a couple of days.

4. What two things do you like about this time of year?
The smell of pine, pine trees, and pine swags on porches.
Church.
(Going to the T's in Wisconsin)

5. What two things do you dislike about this time of year?
See 2. above: the busyness.
The acquisitiveness.
(Christmas cards--sending them, not getting them.)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.