Thursday, November 18, 2004

My number





You Are the Enthusiast

7


You are outgoing and playful - always seeing the happy side to life.

You're enthusiastic and excitable. You love anything new.

Multi-talented, you do many things well... and find success easy.

You prefer to keep things light with others. Opening up is hard for you.




Well, ok, I think this is somewhat accurate. And I do like all the 'magical' properties of 7, so I guess I'm pleased.

Thanks again, cyberchoc.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.