Tuesday, October 26, 2004

New meme spot

From: Daydreaming on Paper

Are there things that you hate to buy? Items that you either hate to spend perfectly good money on or hate to spend the time it takes to buy them?

I'm not a shopper. I'd prefer not to spend money on anything, but I really hate (right now) grocery shopping. Not because I don't like food (haha hah!), but it's just a pain: every week we run out of stuff, every week I buy the same stuff, every week. It's the every week that kills me. (...or every month or whatever)

I just don't like anything that wears out or runs out immediately. Clothes, food, etc. etc.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.