Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Feast (I'm hungry, what can I say?)

This is from last Friday's Feast....

Appetizer
Name 3 things that you are wearing today.

  1. A blouse my brother's former girl friend (not girlfriend) bought for me....and other boring clothes, too.
  2. My wedding/engagement rings.
  3. A ring my mom gave me that she got when she was a kid.
Soup
Who was the last person you hugged?

My son the Spark.

Salad
What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?

Twister at KFC, no tomatoes.

Main Course
What time of day do you usually feel most energized?

Early morning. Once I'm awake, that is.

Dessert
Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence. (Example: Sweet unusual spaniels are nice.)

Tricky: Time harasses everyone.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.