Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Tuesday on Wednesday

From here via here:

1. How many hours on average do you get daily and is it enough?
Average weekly total: about 45. I used to think I needed 8-straight, but have discovered that 5 is workable. At least on day one...the next day I'm not quite together, but functional. I can survive on 5/night for about a week before I get unbearable.
2. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in a bed?
I have a long history of sleeping elsewhere: couches, futons, floors, chairs...airport lounges, living rooms, kitchens, boats... But I prefer my bed.
3. When you go to sleep, does it you need to be absolutely quiet or do you need a little noise (radio or TV)?
Not just quiet, but silent or I can't get to sleep; I now wear earplugs because The Beast snores. Once I'm asleep I'm good for the night, though.
4. Name two things/situations that can ruin your sleep:
1. Wrong temperature: cold feet, cold ears, warm legs, etc.
2.Worrying.

I can even sleep after 2 cans of Dr. Pepper in the evening, but usually wake up (or get up anyway) and pee around 3 a.m., which I never used to need to do.
5. Name two things you "must have" in order to sleep comfortably:
1. Blanket up to my ears, completely covering me, even in the summer.
2. Security.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.