Thursday, September 2, 2004

Thursday

Thursday Threesome
::Three Ring Circus::

Onesome : Three- What do you think the T3 should be next week? Just toss three words together; we'll do the rest! *g*
Here's a book sitting on The Beast's desk next to the PC: Against All Enemies. If you wanted to stay out of politics...How about "against all odds"? And following that train of thought, how about "What happens here stays here"?

Twosome : Ring- Are you a jewellery person? Is there any one item you wear every single day? Do you have any piercings? Where are they and did they hurt?
Jewelry: I wear three rings all the time. Over 90% of the time I have one set of earrings in, and that's the only piercings I've got. They didn't hurt much, but that was 25 years ago, so time may be dulling my memory. I have worn my wedding ring/engagement ring every day (except in the hospital) since I got married 18 years ago. Granted, they aren't the same rings as they were 18 years ago, but you get the point.

Threesome : Circus - Do you like the circus? What's your favorite act? Or is your life enough of a circus for you?
I love the circus! The whole thing: animals, clowns, "death-defying feats," etc. Not very PC at all. I think this adoration springs from having only been to the circus once as a child, and just three times in my life. So deprived. heh

On the other hand, my life is a circus [some days]. Maybe that's why I relate to the Big Top...?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.