Sunday, August 15, 2004

Fun Sunday Quiz

From Annie
Which Muppet are You??
rowlf jpeg
You are Rowlf.
You are a loner, and love classical music, You can play the piano without opposable thumbs. Then again, you are just a Muppet.

ALSO KNOWN AS:
Ol' Brown Ears

HOBBIES:
Piano playing, punning, fetching.

QUOTE:
"My bark is worse than my bite, and my piano playing beats 'em both."

FAVORITE MOVIE:
"The Dogfather"

FAVORITE COMPOSER:
Poochini

FAVORITE SONG:
"I've Never Harmed An Onion, So Why Should They Make Me Cry?"

What Muppet are you? brought to you by Quizilla

[some of this is so right on it's scary...] hee hee hee

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.