Wednesday, July 7, 2004

Hump Day

Title: Today is Chocolate Day ..., commemorating the introduction of chocolate in Europe in the year 1550!

This weeks hump will be a dozen of " I say ____, you think ____"....

01. bust Beethoven (can you tell I took piano lessons?)
02. cream tea
03. kisses hugs
04. elbow sex (second was plumbing, so I'm obviously quite confused)
05. shopping grocery
06. snap -On Tools
07. brush hair
08. serve tennis
09. under -over (something to do with the playground swings...reaching way back into my childhood)
10. bubble -wrap
11. race horse
12. banana second


For extra fun, hump away with this: The Guess-A-Hump!!

...but this week let's give it a new twist!

Think of an item ... But this week let's not make it just any item, but an item you can find in your kitchen!

...don't tell us what the item is. Now, describe that item in a brief paragraph (the size, the color, etc) but don't give it away. Okay, now you're ready to hump it up! Replace the name of the item with the word "hump".
    I have three humps in my kitchen. The one I use the least is silver-gray but doesn't work very well. The second one is white and wider than normal. I only use that hump for unusual jobs and when I need to hump but can't find the main one. My favorite hump is white and silver-gray. The handle is slightly larger than the first one but not as wide as the second hump I described.

    The nice thing about this hump is that it is fully reversible, handy when you have a lefty using the kitchen! I haven't really used my humps lately because of the diet we are all on. Oh, well, we'll be sure to use it later in the year, around November and December. My British relatives used to stock up on humps when they came and visited us here (especially in the 80s) because they couldn't get good humps at home. That's changed, I think. They can buy a decent hump there now.

{EDITED 7/8/04}


    ANSWER: Potato peeler

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.