Sunday, May 30, 2004

Warming up my brain

Link: The First Four

What are the first four things you think of when I say:

    High School
1. Band. Dr. G. Tournament of Roses. Hard work.
2. Boyfriends. Or lack thereof. :-) [Because isn't that what high school really is all about? The opposite sex...]
3. Drama. Everyone has to have something awful or fabulous going on. All the time.
4. Best friends. I still have friends from high school, one of whom I've known for 34 years now. And that doesn't seem possible. Miss her.

I wouldn't mind transporting my current brain back to my high school self and doing it over.
Then again.
Maybe not.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.