Sunday, September 10, 2017

How can I help?

YOU ENHANCE LIVES
You're the type of person who likes to work quietly behind the scenes. Very few people notice all that you do.
You love to help, but you aren't looking for credit. You know that you do a lot simply being there for others.


You are steady, dependable, and loyal. You aren't just a rock though - you also have a good spark that lights up the world.
You bring lightness and depth, optimism and realism to others' lives. You are often what is missing.
Yeah, pretty much. I hate saying stuff like that last bit about myself, but I'll allow that it might be true, more or less.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.