Friday, July 28, 2017

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Off Balance
  1. What most recently made you giddy?
    I stood up too fast getting out of bed once this week. That was not so fun.
  2. What most recently left you agog?
    Our fearless leader's tweetstorms never cease to shock me.
  3. What most recently left you aghast?
    People. People are horrible. Why are all the mean ones the loudest?
  4. What in your life is the most higgledy-piggledy?
    My whole life is higgledy-piggledy. Beast walked about a mile today in town to a doctor's appointment and then to the movie theater. By 4:00 he was back in my car in the staff parking lot, where someone came in and told me I should go check on him. So. I left, got burgers at McD's, he ate on the drive home, and he went right up to bed when we got here (that sounds like lickety split, but it was more like stump-thump-stump-thud). I've had a couple of hours to decompress and I'm leaving for a meeting as soon as I finish answering these questions.
  5. What was your week a mish-mash of?
    Staying low out of the massive chaos for the city's Big Event and avoiding the crabby, crazy people, doing a personnel interview for a coworker who needs more hours/income. And dealing with Beast's medical shit as usual.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.