Saturday, July 22, 2017

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Let’s Get Physical
  1. How confidently could you turn a cartwheel right now?
    I've never been able to cartwheel even when young and in-shape. Now, being neither, there's no way I wouldn't end up in the hospital.
  2. How (physically) flexible are you?
    I've also never been particularly flexible. My toes are pretty far from my fingers, and getting further with each passing day.
  3. How are your Frisbee-throwing skills?
    FINALLY something I'm good at! I haven't thrown a frisbee in eons but I expect my muscle-memory would get it aloft and flying. I've been frisbeeing since I was 6 or so.
  4. Which carnival game do you have the best shot at winning?
    Anything that has an element of chance over "skill." That water-gun thing is do-able too.
  5. How good are you at toss-the-paper-in-the-wastebasket?
    I'm generally pretty bad at it--I miss the trash can at work regularly, and it's literally RIGHT UNDER MY RIGHT HAND! However, I'm killer at tossing an empty can or bottle into the recycling bin in the garage, so that's some compensation.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.