Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Q & A Questions

1. where is your significant other?
About 10 feet away from me in his recliner eating M&Ms, watching golf, and reading the news. Probably throwing heat into his back as well. He's quite the multitasker, my Beastie.
2. your favorite thing?
WHERE is it? I'm not even sure I HAVE a favorite thing that can be located. OK, I kind of OD'd on my mom's day gift Friday: The Hamilton Mixtape. I've got all the songs buzzing around my head in confusion this weekend. The actual CD is currently in the car.
3. your dream last night?
I don't remember anything from last night. Of late, Beast is the one having all the weird dreams. Mine have been unmemorable, literally.
4. your goal?
I don't "do" goals.
5. your hobby?
Reading. Although of late, I've been doing more napping and noodling on the Internet.
6. where do you want to be in 6 years?
I'd like to be right here. I have a feeling, however, that we'll need to move to a flat house (i.e. a ranch) in that time frame because of Beast's health issues. We'll see. It's not something I want to do, certainly.
7. where were you last night?
I was here on the sofa till about 8:30 when we went to bed.
8. what you're not?
I'm not a lot of things: short, stupid, male, African... In fact, I'm probably more NOT than AM.
9. one of your wish list items?
I had to go look at my wish list on Amazon. I'll go with this: Cartier Zeste de Soleil Eau de Toilette Spray
10. your pet?
Pinto Bean the guinea pig is what we have left. How will I answer this question when he's gone??
11. missing someone?
I was seriously missing Dad this morning at church. We sang a song that never fails to remind me of him.
12. your car?
Is blue.
13. something you're not wearing?
Sox.
14. love someone?
Do I? Yes.
15. when is the last time you laughed?
About 5 minutes ago when our neighbor kid came to the door and peered in. He was finishing up mowing and he'd already come to the door about 4 times today, so I laughed and told him, "Just come in; you basically live here now."
16. last time you cried?
Friday? Definitely Thursday. No Kleenex in the ER, either--I was handed a stack of gauze pads.
17. favorite past time?
Sleep.
18. are you a hater or a lover?
I'm working hard on removing hate from the equation, so the default is lover. Truthfully, I'm aiming more at "don't care, don't matter."
19. any vices?
Yeah, I'm not mastering this "eating healthy" thing at all.
20. favorite questions blog other than Sunday Stealing?
Saturday 9, Friday 5, Unconscious Mutterings. There are some weekday ones I'd like to do, but I just do not have the energy/time for them. Many of my favorites are listed in the Memeroll to the right.

4 sweet-talkers :

jennifer anderson said...

yeah the questions were a little like throw some prompts and see what is in this person's head without asking a concrete question.

Vicki said...

Sleep is a good past time. Songs are always reminding me of my husband, mom and dad. Then I get all teary eyed. It's not a good thing when it's in public.

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Hang in there with working on the hate thing. "Don't care, Don't matter" is a great place to be, too. A one story is not so bad. It will be a good thing. My sister needs to be in a one story condo.

JLS Hall said...

Loved that answer to #8. More NOT than AM - that's great!

Have a wonderful week!
~ Joy @ joysweb

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.