The Money Time Questions
1. What are five passions that you have? (If you have less than five, tell us where you do have an interest.)
Literacy, history, kids, reading, learning.2. List up to ten random facts about yourself.
1. I have hazel eyes.3. List five people (personal, historic, living or dead) who have had a major impact on your life or the way you think.
2. My feet are currently freezing.
3. My house currently smells like smoke and burnt food.
4. Those last two are connected: I'm burn-cleaning the oven. It stinks and it's not really warm enough to have every door and window open.
5. There's a nap in my immediate future.
6. I ate a whole package of Twizzlers yesterday.
7. My eyesight is lousy.
8. These questions make my mind go blank, so it's taking me bloody-forever to do this. Ugh.
9. I need to get the oil in my car changed this week.
10. My feet are still cold.
Jesus, my parents (that's one, right?), Corrie ten Boom, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Les (my pastor as a kid).4. List 5 things you'd tell your 15 year-old self, if you could.
1. Stand up for yourself.5. What is a major strength that you have? (You can list more than one. Staying with our no rules approach.)
2. Listen to your conscience.
3. No one likes a know-it-all.
4. Your instincts are good: if you think someone is lying to you, the probably are.
5. Not everything is your fault.
I read people pretty well.6. What is a major weakness that you have? (You can list more than one. STILL staying with our no rules approach.)
I second-guess myself.7. Describe the family dynamic of your childhood versus your family dynamic now.
I'm the adult child of an adult child of an alcoholic. My childhood, aside from the floating anger from one parent, was pretty good because my parents worked hard to make it so. Life today is, maybe, becoming pretty good because my alcoholic husband is not currently drinking.8. What popular notion do you feel that the world has most wrong?
That any of us is all the center of the universe.9. Name three things that always cheers you up when you are down.
Babies' giggles, music, reading.10. Name three things would you like to be remembered for?
Loving kids, being a good worker, making killer mac'n'cheese.