Back in the Highlights Again
- What was your highlight in dining for 2016?
It kind of has to be our first night on the cruise, the Italian restaurant on the boat. Wonderful food, incredible service. Interesting people to watch, too, and our server was (rather weirdly) Indian rather than Italian which was strange only in the pronunciation of the food ultimately.
- What was your highlight in relationships for 2016?
Just continuing to find out how many good friends and people are out there to help and support me.
- What was your highlight in entertainment for 2016?
Well, we'll probably go see the Star Wars movie next week but aside from that Fantastic Beasts was really good.
- What was your highlight in self-improvement for 2016?
Endless meetings, lots of reading. Talking. Listening.
- What was your highlight in completing something for 2016?
I seem to have regained my footing at work. Let's just home I can maintain. I had a backslide this week, but I dealt with it differently. So maybe that's improvement.