- How skilled are you with a chef’s knife?
I'm ok. Not professional-grade, but I rarely manage to injure myself anymore.
- How skilled are you with chopsticks?
I can pick up shrimp and veggies, but the whole "shoveling rice in at speed" thing is beyond me.
- How skilled are you with a hammer?
Not as skilled as you might think. My aim is poor. But I know how to use both sides appropriately, and I know when I need a different tool entirely.
- How skilled are you with a corkscrew?
I used ours last week for the first time in, literally, years and had no problem. I guess it's like riding a bike.
- How skilled are you with a needle and thread?
I'm fairly skilled at hand-sewing/mending. I'm too lazy to get the sewing machine out for anything, so everything I do, I do by hand. Yes, it takes longer, but there are no bobbins required. And I do NOT make Big Things--I'm talking about using the same sewing box--and some of the same thread--that I got when I was 22!