Saturday, May 7, 2016

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Dexterity
  1. How skilled are you with a chef’s knife?
    I'm ok. Not professional-grade, but I rarely manage to injure myself anymore.
  2. How skilled are you with chopsticks?
    I can pick up shrimp and veggies, but the whole "shoveling rice in at speed" thing is beyond me.
  3. How skilled are you with a hammer?
    Not as skilled as you might think. My aim is poor. But I know how to use both sides appropriately, and I know when I need a different tool entirely.
  4. How skilled are you with a corkscrew?
    I used ours last week for the first time in, literally, years and had no problem. I guess it's like riding a bike.
  5. How skilled are you with a needle and thread?
    I'm fairly skilled at hand-sewing/mending. I'm too lazy to get the sewing machine out for anything, so everything I do, I do by hand. Yes, it takes longer, but there are no bobbins required. And I do NOT make Big Things--I'm talking about using the same sewing box--and some of the same thread--that I got when I was 22!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.