- When opposing forces in your life pull you in different directions, how do you recenter yourself and find balance?
Quite often I come apart at the seams. I don't handle opposing forces well at all. Just ask, oh, ANYone at work!
- What are often the greatest threats to your overall balance?
I worry far too much for my own good. And I tend to fight battles that are not really mine to be involved in.
- If you could add just a little more of one thing to your life and have a little less of another, what would they be?
I would like to have more self-motivation, and a lot less laziness.
- What are pluses and minuses of hanging out with mercurial people, and what are pluses and minuses of hanging out with even-keeled people? Which tend to populate your social groups most?
Even-keeled people tend to be reliable and unsurprising, which is lovely. Mercurial people are, perhaps, more fun, but also can be annoyingly inconstant. If it isn't obvious, I prefer calm to mercurial, and gravitate to that side of the human spectrum for friendship.
- What’s your greatest challenge in maintaining a balanced diet?
Pretty much, just doing it. So many more easily-made bad choices.