Saturday, November 28, 2015

I don't understand a single word

(Courtesy of Die Gerb)
  • Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?
    I'd rather be intelligent. Looks fade, and to a point intelligence does too, over time. But you CAN fix lack of intelligence, while lost looks are just gone. Better not to depend on them.
  • Have you ever tie-dyed your own clothes?
    I have! I've tie-dyed Sparky's clothes. I think Beast even has tie-dyed stuff buried somewhere. I actually like tie-dye, within reason. It reminds me of BIL and has lots of other pleasant associations. But I do recognize that it is DEEPLY uncool at this point.
  • How often do you buy new clothes?
    I have a big blowout shopping trip a couple of times a year, but I fill in odds & ends piecemeal semi-regularly. I really need to do some shopping; my winter clothes don't fit. Again.
  • Do you buy from charity shops?
    Actually, I've been thinking about hitting up Goodwill (and equivalents) for some new-to-me sweatshirts and/or sweaters. I don't want to drop a ton of cash, but I'm really bored with what I've got, and see previous answer. I also got a set of luncheon dishes that I've always wanted at a resale shop. What a buy!And lots and lots and lots of S&Ps.
  • Have you ever sold your services?
    Sure. Pretty much, if you have a job, you're selling yourself at some level. Of course, my services are legal to sell, so I'm not all that worried about letting everyone know.
  • Have you ever raised money for charity?
    Not directly, but I've certainly given to charity, and I've participated in fundraising events.
  • Have you ever wielded a sword?
    Only the wooden toy variety. Don't think I could actually pick up a metal sword and swing it at all.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.