Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Well, I'll Be... Meme
(answers chosen without reference to links)

If I were a month, I’d be: October
If I were a day of the week, I’d be: Tuesday
If I were a planet, I’d be: Neptune
If I were a god or goddess, I’d be: Hera
If I were a sea animal, I’d be: krill
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be: a hassock
If I were a gemstone, I’d be: turquoise
If I were a flower, I’d be a: a petunia
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be: warm, with intermittent clouds and a breeze
If I were a color, I’d be: brown
If I were an emotion, I’d be: curiosity
If I were a fruit, I’d be a: persimmon
If I were a sound, I’d be: "thud"
If I were an element, I’d be: bismuth
If I were a place, I’d be: a library [duh]
If I were a taste, I’d be: (yellow) onion
If I were a scent, I’d be: burning leaves
If I were an object, I’d be a: book [duh]
If I were a body part, I’d be: the second metatarsal
If I were a song, I’d be: that one that gets stuck in your head
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be: loafers

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.