Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Unusual Things

1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you laid in a bed with?
Well, Beast, of course.
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
"Went out" as in "sat in the restaurant" was Jimmy John's with Sparky on Thursday. "Went out" as in ate food made by someone besides me was DQ on Friday.
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
I had a glass of wine at a meeting about two weeks ago.
4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
I prefer having both, thanks.
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
As ... what? Profession? Hobby? I honestly can't even figure out how to answer this. I'm not much interested in law or people who spend time thinking about law, but the other two are interesting to me. If I had to pick one of those broad areas in which to work, it would be fine arts.
6. Best kind of pizza?
California Pizza Kitchen's chicken and spinach white flatbread pizza.
7. Is your bedroom window open?
Nope. The front door is, and the A/C is on, so I need to remedy one or the other of those situations.
8. What is in store for your future?
Old age. At least, I sort of hope so...
9. Who was the last band you saw live?
I'm wearing a T-shirt right now for Starship, and I think (sadly) that was it. About 4 years ago now. Not really into concert-going anymore.
10. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
Only if they live with or near me. To be less flip, it depends on the illness. A cold, yes, I'll stop by if asked or hit the grocery store for them or whatever, but generally people just want to sleep and I can't help with that. Serious illness, though, I try to do what I can.
11. Any historical figures that you envy?
Hmmm. I envy the original disciples for being able to know Jesus in person--but really, I wish they'd've asked more sensible questions or written better lecture notes or something! I kind of envy whoever Shakespeare was writing all those love sonnets to. I've never really thought about envy in terms of historical personages though. Interesting concept.
12. How many songs are on your iTunes?
Zero. I don't use iTunes.
13. What brand of digital camera do you own?
Uhm....? I have no idea. I use my phone pretty exclusively. Maybe we have a baby Canon digital thingy.
14. When was the last time you got a good workout?
Hah!
15. Are you experienced?
Yes.
16. If you need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
Farm & Fleet or Kohls.
17. Are you a quitter?
At times. In some areas, I excel at quitting, in fact.
18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
Billy Joel. U2.
19. What of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
Oh, I'm definitely quite the Queen of Sloth. I can probably hold my own on a couple of others, but Sloth, yeah, that's what I'm all about.
20. Did you just have to Google the seven deadly sins to see what they were?
Nah. I couldn't name them all for you if you asked, but I know my skillset. ;-)

2 sweet-talkers :

CountryDew said...

I like Billy Joel, good answer.

Kwizgiver said...

I went back and forth between gluttony and sloth but since I'm on vacation, sloth is part of my vacation mode.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.