Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Why Do You Want To Know That Meme?
  1. What TV gameshow/reality show would you like to be on?
  2. I used to think I'd do ok on Jeopardy! These days I'm not so sure. It might be fun to do Deal or No Deal if that's still on.
  3. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
  4. I have no idea. That was probably close to 30 years ago. Maybe RHPS?
  5. If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on?
  6. Retirement. In other words, I'd either dump it all in savings/investment, or pay off the mortgage and then save the rest.
  7. One place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to?
  8. We were watching a show about Moscow this morning. Now I desperately want to go back to Russia. In warm weather this time.
  9. Do you trust easily?
  10. Depends on what we're talking about. Yes, in some ways like expecting people to do their jobs properly and things of that sort. Not so much when it comes to keeping secrets and being reliable about time.
  11. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
  12. A bit of both. I'm getting much better at thinking things through, but still fly off the handle regularly.
  13. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
  14. I wish Beast's recovery was going better. That is, I wish it were moving faster. And my boss/work in general pisses me off at least weekly. Even this week, when I wasn't even there the whole time!
  15. Do you have a good body image?
  16. I'm realistic.
  17. What is your favorite fruit?
  18. Pears.
  19. I’m always being asked…
  20. ... if I used to work/live somewhere else where I've never been. I look like EVERYone, apparently.
  21. The last big belly laugh I had was…
  22. ... prior to my surgery. I can't remember exactly, but it had something to do with Whose Line Is It Anyway?
  23. What websites do you visit daily?
  24. Facebook, Blogger, Gmail, Inoreader, GoodReads, Random.org at home. Connexion, NIC, SAM, Amazon, work's homepage, Daily Schedule, IMdB, EBSCO, WorldCat, LCSH-ES and LOC Authorities at work, along with the first list.
  25. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
  26. Open-necked shirts. I don't have very many warm ones, so it's mostly PJs this week.
  27. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
  28. I didn't get tagged, but the person who posted this is weirdly similar to me except she lives 1000+ as the crow flies from me and teaches high school in a lovely--but cold!--part of the world when she's not knitting and/or reading.
  29. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
  30. I haven't heard much actual music this week, so I have luckily not had anything stuck.
  31. Favorite clothing?
  32. Right now it's flannel and heavy cotton; warm things.
  33. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
  34. Only when they've been turned into Rice Krispie Treats.
  35. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
  36. I'd look to see if someone dropped it, and if it were a hopeless cause (like the middle of a park or a street), I'd keep it, and probably use it for something not-so-much-for-me. If it were in a shop or something, I'd probably turn it in to the information desk.
  37. Items you couldn't go without during the day?
  38. Chapstick, glasses, food, air. The usual.
  39. What should you be doing right now?
  40. I don't really have a "supposed to" list this week. I just took some Tylenol. Beast just turned off the TV, so I think I'm going to read some fairy tales and hold the guinea piggies while Beast cleans their cage.

3 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

It's been so long since I've read any fairy tales.

I love your synopsis of me!

I am Harriet said...

I am with you on the retirement thing. It's pretty scary how people survive.

CountryDew said...

We answered nearly the same on the $100 bill issue.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.