Saturday, January 17, 2015

Blasts from the past

Amy reposted these a few days ago. I did them way back when. Here's the current info for me:

Lists of Three
Three things I am wearing.
1) Long-sleeved black Northern Sun T-shirt (one of my all-time faves)
2) Leather skull belt
3) "Book" earrings, also among my faves

Three things on the desk.
Not at a desk, so we'll use the end-table to my left
1) Kleenex box
2) Tubes of three different brands of lip balm: Chapstick, Burt's Bees, ZamBeeZi
3) Two containers of different brands of lotion: Curel, lilaGrace
Can you tell it's winter?

Three good ways to describe my personality.
1) Plain-spoken
2) Kind-hearted
3) Fun

Three bad things about my personality.
1) Thoughtless
2) Impatient
3) Sarcastic

Three parts of my heritage.
1) various areas of the UK
2) French-Canadian
3) Germanic

Three things I like about my body.
1) Hair
2) Feet
3) Height

Three things I do not like about my body.
1) Weight
2) Eyes
3) Fingernails

Three things most people do not know about me.
1) How shy I am
2) What kind of music I listen to
3) My passwords

Three things I say the most.
1) So
2) Yeah
3) Hey

Three places I want to go.
1) Ouray
2) Maine
3) Hydra

Three names that I go by.
1) [my real first name]
2) Mom
3) Mrs. [Beast's last name]

Three screen names I have had.
1) Cat.
2) [my main email address]
3) A combination of 1 & 2

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Starting time: 7:43 PM
Full name: is fookin' LONG: 21 letters, only 6 of which are vowels (3 O's, 2 A's and a U)
Nicknames: Cat.
School: I've gone to several. I'm mostly at the local high school when I'm in any school building at all.
Email: I have access to at least 3 accounts.
Eyes: Hazel, blind, and very very very tired tonight.
Height: Still hanging in at a tad less than 68"
Siblings: Once there were Five Little Peppers. Three of us are left.
Ever been kissed: Uh, yeah.
Ever cheat or been cheated on? Not exactly.
Ever missed school because it was raining? No.
Ever faked sick? Yes.
Kept a secret from everyone? Yes. But I'm not all that good at it.
Had an imaginary friend? Yes. Several.
Wanted to hook up with a friend? Yes.
Cried during a flick? How about "all of them"?
Who is your "star crush"? I'm very fond of Sol.
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? I traded up to "husband."
Touching memory: I got a huge, emphatic, lovely hug today from a patron for whom I made photocopies. It was ... startling ... and I'm pretty sure I sort of whooped when she threw her arms around me; a guy at the nearest computer spun around to see what was up.

FAVORITES
Drink:  Diet Dr. Pepper.
Food: Bread and bread products.
Restaurant: ...is on Hydra, and I have no idea what the name is.
Shampoo: Whatever Shantell gave me for Christmas.
Color: Blue.
Summer/Winter? Fall
Online/Offline? I can do both at once!

Like anyone: This question is the most annoying question in Memeland!!
Who have you known the longest out of your friends: Laura & I met in 1969. If we're referring to Facebook friends, then it's either my brother or my sister: I'll let you pick.
Who's the shyest? No clue.
Who do you go to for advice? My therapist.
Who do you get along with? I can get along with everyone at least briefly. But if you are an annoying person, I'm eventually going to start backing away.

IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS HAVE YOU:
Cried: I'm back on my "when in doubt, tear up" mode for some reason. Seems to be happening a lot more lately....
Been mean: I have, to my shame.
Been sarcastic: Hah!
Been yelled at: Yes.
Talked to someone you have a crush on? I'm 51. The crush thing is rather outplayed.
Kissed someone? Yes.
Hugged someone: See above, among others.
Wished upon a star: Nope.
Laughed until you've cried: Not ... quite.
Played Truth or Dare: No.
Watched a sunrise/sunset: I've seen a few of both. Haven't sat and watched one though.
Gone to the beach at night: I was on a beach in the evening about 3 weeks ago....sigh.
Been lonely? Nope.
Been happy? Yeah.
Have you talked to someone online? Yes.
Time ended:  8:00 PM

This quiz is about half through. The rest will stay in hiding until another day!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.