Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Web = Good
  1. What’s a recipe you found on the Web and actually prepared?
  2. I've used a bunch. The one I always look up because I keep losing it is the precise measurements for Bisquick pancakes and/or waffles because I forget and I don't have a box anymore (it's in a plastic container to keep the bugs out).
  3. How has a photograph you saw on the Web influenced the way you shot a photograph of your own?
  4. Hmm. I don't think I've consciously copied anything specific.
  5. What’s a cool trick you learned on the Web that has made your life easier?
  6. There's the T-shirt-folding video. And lots of uses for various household products (olive oil, baking soda, vinegar, bleach, etc.).
  7. What’s the most useless thing you’ve ever seen on the Web?
  8. Most everything else on YouTube.
  9. What’s a totally silly but endlessly amusing thing you’ve discovered on the Web?
  10. I do love Happy Place. And of course, Facebook.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I am not familiar with Happy Place... must investigate!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.