Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Five

(Link in meme-roll)
Spending
  1. What crowd-funding projects have you supported? If you haven’t supported any, were there some that really intrigued you?
  2. I haven't. I don't trust people. Shocked?
  3. How much of your montly bill-paying is done online?
  4. At least 90% of it.
  5. What are some of the more memorable things you’ve bought or sold in online auctions?
  6. I haven't ever done this. Again, I don't trust people. Beast did buy some speakers for my old truck about 7 years ago--that turned out well. And we got some guitar stuff for Sparky off Craigslist. That's it.
  7. What experience do you have with purchasing digital entertainment (music, movies, TV shows, or live web shows, for example) online?
  8. We don't buy this. Beast has Chromecast, and Google Play has a pretty solid database of free stuff. Why pay?
  9. What kind of stuff have you bought or sold from personal online craft stores, such as are found on Etsy?
  10. Zero. I only buy online from The Big Names so I have a go-back in case something goes wrong.
I sound like a freakin' dinosaur...sigh.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I've funded some Donors Choose projects but I didn't know that was crowd-funding until I Googled it.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.